Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Card

This is to cute not to share. Drew made this card for me at school, the teacher asked him fill in the blank questions and they are quite funny.

My mom is the best mom in the whole world! She is "31" years old. She is "27in." tall and weighs "28 pounds". I think she looks very pretty when she "watches me play baseball." I think she looks kind of funny when "she is talking to Laura and laughs at jokes." That makes me laugh! My favorite thing to do with my mom is "play games." I wish my mom and I could "play uno." My mom can "do the gym" better than anyone else! I love her because "she kisses me when I get in her bed and snuggle." If I could buy her anything in the world, it would be "a pretty ring."
Happy Mothers Day, Mom!
I love you!
Love,
Drew


Thanks Drew for not sharing my real weight! I love you too!















'

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I love it. How sweet!!

The Davenport Family said...

Julie,
That is so sweet! The girls will all be fighting over him someday. He is a sweet boy! I will call you soon, we have to get yau'll over here!
Love ya,
Shell Shell

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Ha ha! That was great. I'm glad you shared :)

Unknown said...

hello! i was just blog hopping and i chanced upon your blog. this one in particular tugged at my heart. so so sweet. i pray my own gabriel will grow up to be like your boy :) the world needs more and more loving mom, to raise just as loving children.