Thursday, August 21, 2008

Drew's 1st Day of Kindergarten




I knew this day would come when he didn't want to kiss me anymore, just didn't think it would be this soon.

We all survived our first day of school! Drew was extremely brave and very happy to see some cute girls in his class, he has already claimed 2 of them. I'm sure he will make his rounds. Mom was really brave also, I didn't even shed a tear knowing that I'm leaving my favorite boy with complete strangers. He has a great teacher that is very upbeat and happy and that helped us all. We look forward to this journey Drew is about to travel. We are so proud of him! I love you Drew-bug.

2 comments:

Wendy Worley said...

He can not be old enough for school! You were just teaching Becca in Sunday school class!

Libby said...

I LOVE the picture of you giving Drew a kiss!! Priceless.