Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Potty Training in Progress

I'm in the process of potty training Anna Claire and she is doing great EXCEPT the poop factor, which happens to be very important. Today is Day 8 in panties (we skipped the pull-ups) and she's about got the pee peeing but she has yet to poop in the potty. I know what your thinking and yes, it's been very gross, that's why I need you help.....Any suggestions on how to get her to poop in the potty??? Please help, she starts school in 1 week and I really would hate to do that to her teacher. Thanks!

2 comments:

4mcknatt's said...

I paid my kids to poop in the potty:) They got a quarter every time for the first month or so! Whatever she likes I would use BRIBERY!!!

Kelly Swindell and Tol Swindell said...

Well, I have no advice. Little Tol denies he's pooping when it's obvious that he's doing it. I grab him and run frantically to the potty and put him on it. Then he gets stage fright and doesn't do anything. As soon as I put on his diaper he poops! Go figure!?! I feel your pain!